World Energy Services (WES) is a Native American Owned Company owned by FOUR FOUNDING FATHERS. It is our founding fathers which separates us from every other organization in the United States. Our partners know, first hand, what is like to be Native American and understand the NEED of the people. Partner number one continues to live on a reservation in South Dakota and he and his family have had their finger on the pulse of people for nearly 3 centuries. Partner number two is our mastermind and grew up on a reservation. He recently moved to Colorado and has designed numerous systems from energy (solar and wind) systems and automation and control systems. Partner three hails from the banking and finance sector from Wall Street and Partner 4 is the glue which holds it all together. He is a globally re-known thought leader in the Operations and Technologist in Energy and Agricultural arenas. When you put them all together- you have a perfectly balanced and well-equipped infrastructure to facilitate any service we offer.
We proudly specialize in several areas to provide economical energy services, construction and hydroponic farming systems.
We deliver clean, renewable energy to the most remote point of any Native American reservation as well as any pin pointed location around the united states. We do so in the most cost-effective manner known through our global connections across the world. In addition, we hold propriety equipment which allows for off grid peak shaving energy and storage.
We provide construction and real-estate brokerage of single, multi-family housing, commercial buildings and have over 10 years experience.
Our fully assembled hydroponic farming systems are built inside a 40-ft. shipping container. We specialize in “Feed Systems” and “Green Leafy Food Systems” that grow nutritious animal feed for your private ranch or commercial farm, feeding beef cattle, dairy cattle, hogs, horses, broilers etc.…
Our Green Leafy Food System produces lettuces, herbs, and hearty greens at commercial scale in any climate or location. Container farming enables any individual, community, or organization to grow fresh produce year-round.
Experienced Multi-Faceted Small Business
- We are a registered (CO) employing and managing real estate brokerage firm
- Solar Power Plant Design, Build and Installation
- Solar Power Operations and Maintenance
- Construction Management
- Construction and Remediation Services
- Agriculture Hydroponic Feed and Food Systems Manufacturing
- Professional Program Management/ Support
- Certifications and Educational Training
NAICS Code Classifications
- 221114 Solar Electric Power Generation
- 237130 Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- 238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 236117 New Housing For-Sale Builders
- 332311 Prefabricated Metal Building and Component Manufacturing
- 111940 Hay Farming
- 111998 All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming
- 236220 – Construction Services
- 541611 – Adm. Mgmt. and General Mgmt. Consulting Services
- 562910 – Remediation Services (soil, mold, asbestos, lead paint,)
Demonstrated Past Performance
- Strong track record of successful project execution and completion
- Over $50M in commercial sector contracts since 2012
- Established Quality and Safety Programs
- Bonding Capacity
Third-Party Certified Small Business
- SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- SBA Certified Native American Owned