Shields Fair, is the Business Development Executive at World Energy Services LLC and is the U.S. Representative for TOPSUN SOLAR. Shields has owned and operated many electronics manufacturing firms. His expertise in designing and manufacturing solar power and renewable energy products and systems have led to many successful breakthrough “Green” initiatives in the Energy Industries. His unique Government Electronics devices pioneered the microelectronics space, well before the industry.
- 1960 – 1962 – Taught Electronics – US Naval Air Command – Whidbey Island Washington
- 1963 – 1964 – Taught Electronics – Contractor to the US Navy – Treasure Island, San Francisco, California
- 1964 – 1969 – Electronics Design and Applications Engineer, Motorola Semiconductor Products Division – Phoenix Arizona. Designed the first “all transistorized” MOTOROLA QUAZAR “WORKS IN A DRAWER” color television.
- 1966 – 1990 – Designed and built specialized electronic eavesdropping (bugging), devices for US INTEL AGENCIES as a private contractor.
- 1981 – 1986 – Founder, President and principal owner: MEXSAT, SA de CV. Satellite Television Equipment Manufacturer / Distributor in Mexico. Awarded the FIRST LICENSE in Mexico (MEXSAT), to: “Design, Manufacture, Distribute, Sell and Install satellite television equipment.
- 1994 – 1998 – Founder / Owner: NAFTA Consultants, Inc. (North American Free Trade Agreement). Continued International Business Consulting to clients interested in establishing operations outside the United States
- 1999 – 2008 – Entrepreneur / Inventor / President / CEO of Alter-Air Corporation, Mesa, Arizona. Designed and manufactured solar powered air conditioning equipment with SEER ratings in the ‘high 30’s. (more than 2 X conventional AC systems), Three patents with 64 claims.
- 2008-2017 – Consultant to a number of “Green” companies including GR BUILDING SYSEMS; SOLAR-THERMIX, LLC; TOPSUN SOLAR – Korea.
- 2011-Present – U.S. Representative for TOPSUN SOLAR from Korea, a utility leader in solar modules, the first company to break the 300Wp barrier, then the 350, 400,450 and NOW 500Wp, in Q3 2018 550W Mono modules.